4.03.2008

stuff to look forward to...

Yesterday was a crazy day at work. Lots of meetings, lots to do, and when I left work, I got stuck in the parking garage for a good 15 minutes without moving. All in all, it was very frustrating.

The good news is that today is starting out to be a fantastically wonderful day. Ryan and I got up early, ran to Starbucks and then headed on our separate ways to work. The weather looks decent, and I'm going out for a long-awaited horseback ride. It's been a couple of weeks, and I'm going through withdrawls.

I'm wearing a vest that I haven't been able to fit into for a good two years.

I've got a long list of things to do today, and I think I have enough free time to get most of it done.

It's Thursday; tomorrow's Friday -- jeans day. Sweet.

Hope you all have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! for:
1. Thursday-almost-Friday
2. Friday = jeans day
3. Nice weather finally
4. Horsies (i.e., finding time to do what one is passionate about)
5. Fitting into clothes from skinnier years gone by
6. And last but not least - Starbucks (i.e., letting yourself enjoy a treat even amid weight loss efforts)

YAY for all!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! Sounds like things are wonderful for you lovely girl! Misses you xo